AMTA 2019 Conference
Friday 29 November & Saturday 30 November 2019
This year we are changing things up a little; in order to incorporate some advanced training and a symposium into our annual event.
We hope you enjoy the expanded options available this year; and you take advantage of all our national event has to offer this year.
Alongside our annual conference we will be presenting a special event, the ‘Music, Adolescents and Trauma’ Symposium, in partnership with Professor Katrina McFerran and the University of Melbourne.
More information on the Conference program coming soon!
- Call for Abstracts Close Call for abstracts closed
- Super Early-bird Registration closes Closed
- Notification of Acceptance Friday 30 August 2019
- Early Bird Registration 20 July 2019 – Friday 13 September 2019
- Drum Power Workshops Wednesday 27 November & Thursday 28 November 2019
- AMTA2019 Conference Friday 29 November 2019 & Saturday 30 November 2019
- Professional Development Seminar Sunday 1 December 2019