This year's PDS is shaping up to be the most exciting yet with lots of practical workshops covering many aspects of practice. We will be offering streams for both experienced and newer therapists, in order to give you up to date and relevant information whatever stage of practice you are in. With presenters on a wide range of topics including Self-care, Technology, Business development and Professional Skills there promises to be something for all. Throughout the day, networking over coffee, on couches and with experienced clinicians will give you more knowledge to build your practice regardless of where you are working at present. We can't wait to see you there.
To register for this year's PDS please see the registration page.
- Call for Abstracts Close Friday 19 July 2019, 11:59pm AEST
- Super Early-bird Registration closes Friday 19 July 2019, 11:59pm AEST
- Notification of Acceptance Friday 30 August 2019
- Early Bird Registration 20 July 2019 – Friday 13 September 2019
- Drum Power Workshops Wednesday 27 November & Thursday 28 November 2019
- AMTA2019 Conference Friday 29 November 2019 & Saturday 30 November 2019
- Professional Development Seminar Sunday 1 December 2019